Weather & Climate at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in Oak Harbor, WA
Summary of the weather and climate in Oak Harbor, WA:
- The average high in Oak Harbor, WA is 56.5°F and average low is 43.1°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 67.3°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 35.1°F
- Annual rainfall is 20.29 inches. The rainiest month is November with an average of 3.4 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 5.2 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 1.7 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
Weather through the year:
Share this page: