Weather & Climate at Surface Combat Systems Center Wallops Island Navy Base in Wallops Island, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Wallops Island, VA:
- The average high in Wallops Island, VA is 65.2°F and average low is 48.3°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 28.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 40.84 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 4.19 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 7.9 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 3.4 inches.
Climate Table — Surface Combat Systems Center Wallops Island Navy Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Surface Combat Systems Center Wallops Island Navy Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: