Weather & Climate at Marine Corps Base Quantico in Triangle, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Triangle, VA:
- The average high in Triangle, VA is 66.6°F and average low is 47.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.5°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 27°F
- Annual rainfall is 41.11 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 3.88 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 10.2 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 4 inches.
Climate Table — Marine Corps Base Quantico
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Marine Corps Base Quantico
Weather through the year:
Share this page: