Weather & Climate at Fort A.P. Hill Army Base in Bowling Green, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Bowling Green, VA:
- The average high in Bowling Green, VA is 66.8°F and average low is 42.6°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 84.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 23.6°F
- Annual rainfall is 41.48 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.13 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 13.4 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 4.3 inches.
Climate Table — Fort A.P. Hill Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort A.P. Hill Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: