Weather & Climate at Hill Air Force Base in Ogden, UT
Summary of the weather and climate in Ogden, UT:
- The average high in Ogden, UT is 62.4°F and average low is 41.3°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 90.8°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 21.6°F
- Annual rainfall is 21.95 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 2.7 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 48.5 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 15.5 inches.
Climate Table — Hill Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Hill Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: