Weather & Climate at Camp Bullis Army Base in San Antonio, TX
Summary of the weather and climate in San Antonio, TX:
- The average high in San Antonio, TX is 80.2°F and average low is 58.6°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 96°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 40.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 32.27 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 4.14 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.7 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.7 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Bullis Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Bullis Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: