Weather & Climate at Camp Bowie Army Base in Brownwood, TX
Summary of the weather and climate in Brownwood, TX:
- The average high in Brownwood, TX is 44.9°F and average low is 33°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 62.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 19.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 69.03 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 9.61 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 326.3 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 71.9 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Bowie Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Bowie Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: