Weather & Climate at Naval Hospital Beaufort in Beaufort, SC
Summary of the weather and climate in Beaufort, SC:
- The average high in Beaufort, SC is 76.7°F and average low is 56.5°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 92.1°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 38.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 45.36 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 6.83 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.3 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.3 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Hospital Beaufort
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Hospital Beaufort
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: