Weather & Climate at Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point in Havelock, NC
Summary of the weather and climate in Havelock, NC:
- The average high in Havelock, NC is 72.6°F and average low is 53.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 88.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 35.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 56.13 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 7.91 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 1.5 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.8 inches.
Climate Table — Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point
Weather through the year:
Share this page: