Weather & Climate at Camp Mackall Army Base in Southern Pines, NC
Summary of the weather and climate in Southern Pines, NC:
- The average high in Southern Pines, NC is 70.8°F and average low is 48.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 89°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 30.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 46.33 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 5.12 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 3.3 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 2 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Mackall Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Mackall Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: