Weather & Climate at Picatinny Arsenal Army Base in Dover, NJ
Summary of the weather and climate in Dover, NJ:
- The average high in Dover, NJ is 60.9°F and average low is 39.6°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 83.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 18°F
- Annual rainfall is 52.2 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 4.94 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 35 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 10.6 inches.
Climate Table — Picatinny Arsenal Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Picatinny Arsenal Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: