Weather & Climate at Fort Monmouth Army Base in Monmouth, NJ
Summary of the weather and climate in Monmouth, NJ:
- The average high in Monmouth, NJ is 62.4°F and average low is 48.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 84.5°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 27°F
- Annual rainfall is 46.6 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.85 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 22.7 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 7.5 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Monmouth Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Monmouth Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: