Weather & Climate at Naval Air Station Fallon in Fallon, NV
Summary of the weather and climate in Fallon, NV:
- The average high in Fallon, NV is 68.1°F and average low is 37.1°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 93°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 20.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 4.94 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 0.65 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 7.4 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 2.5 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Air Station Fallon
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Air Station Fallon
Weather through the year:
Share this page: