Weather & Climate at Marine Corps Mobilization Command in Kansas City, MO
Summary of the weather and climate in Kansas City, MO:
- The average high in Kansas City, MO is 64.7°F and average low is 44°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 19.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 43.67 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 5.75 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 15 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 4.4 inches.
Climate Table — Marine Corps Mobilization Command
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Marine Corps Mobilization Command
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: