Weather & Climate at Camp Shelby Army Base in Hattiesburg, MS
Summary of the weather and climate in Hattiesburg, MS:
- The average high in Hattiesburg, MS is 76.4°F and average low is 55.5°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 90.8°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 37.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 61.59 inches. The rainiest month is January with an average of 6.31 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.5 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.2 inches.
Climate Table — Camp Shelby Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Camp Shelby Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: