Weather & Climate at Surface Forces Logistics Coast Guard Base in Baltimore, MD
Summary of the weather and climate in Baltimore, MD:
- The average high in Baltimore, MD is 65°F and average low is 45.1°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 24.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 41.88 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.07 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 20.1 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 8 inches.
Climate Table — Surface Forces Logistics Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Surface Forces Logistics Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: