Weather & Climate at Fort Detrick Army Base in Frederick, MD
Summary of the weather and climate in Frederick, MD:
- The average high in Frederick, MD is 66.6°F and average low is 46.6°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 88.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 25.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 41.01 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.23 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 16.5 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 7.2 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Detrick Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Detrick Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: