Weather & Climate at Fort Riley Army Base in Riley, KS
Summary of the weather and climate in Riley, KS:
- The average high in Riley, KS is 67.1°F and average low is 42.6°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.5°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 17.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 35.62 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 5.7 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 16.7 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 5.1 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Riley Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Riley Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: