Weather & Climate at Fort Des Moines Army Base in Des Moines, IA
Summary of the weather and climate in Des Moines, IA:
- The average high in Des Moines, IA is 60.3°F and average low is 41.4°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85.7°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 14.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 36.02 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 4.94 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 35.3 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 9 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Des Moines Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Des Moines Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: