Weather & Climate at Naval Station Mayport in Duval, FL
Summary of the weather and climate in Duval, FL:
- The average high in Duval, FL is 78.3°F and average low is 62.3°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 46.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 44.83 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 6.52 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.2 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.2 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Station Mayport
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Station Mayport
Weather through the year:
Share this page: