Weather & Climate at Presidio of Monterey Army Base in Monterey, CA
Summary of the weather and climate in Monterey, CA:
- The average high in Monterey, CA is 63.4°F and average low is 48.2°F
- The hottest month is September with an high of 69.6°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 43.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 21.1 inches. The rainiest month is January with an average of 4.4 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.2 inches. The snowiest month is March with an average of 0.2 inches.
Climate Table — Presidio of Monterey Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Presidio of Monterey Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: