Weather & Climate at Aviation Training Center Coast Guard Base in Mobile, AL
Summary of the weather and climate in Mobile, AL:
- The average high in Mobile, AL is 77.4°F and average low is 57°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 40°F
- Annual rainfall is 66.15 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 7.25 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.2 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 0.1 inches.
Climate Table — Aviation Training Center Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Aviation Training Center Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: