Weather & Climate at Fort McCoy Army Base in Monroe, WI
Summary of the weather and climate in Monroe, WI:
- The average high in Monroe, WI is 56.5°F and average low is 34.8°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 83.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 6.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 34 inches. The rainiest month is June with an average of 4.76 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 37.4 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 9.9 inches.
Climate Table — Fort McCoy Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort McCoy Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: