Weather & Climate at Vessel Document Center Coast Guard Base in Falling Waters, WV
Summary of the weather and climate in Falling Waters, WV:
- The average high in Falling Waters, WV is 63.6°F and average low is 42.4°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85.8°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 22.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 38.7 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 4.09 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 26.1 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 9 inches.
Climate Table — Vessel Document Center Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Vessel Document Center Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: