Weather & Climate at Operations Systems Center Coast Guard Base in Martinsburg, WV
Summary of the weather and climate in Martinsburg, WV:
- The average high in Martinsburg, WV is 64.5°F and average low is 40.4°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 85.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 20.9°F
- Annual rainfall is 39.94 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 4.29 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 17 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 7 inches.
Climate Table — Operations Systems Center Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Operations Systems Center Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: