Weather & Climate at Naval Station Everett in Everett, WA
Summary of the weather and climate in Everett, WA:
- The average high in Everett, WA is 60.6°F and average low is 42.6°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 77°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 32.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 48.77 inches. The rainiest month is November with an average of 7.45 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 2.5 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 0.7 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Station Everett
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Station Everett
Weather through the year:
Share this page: