Weather & Climate at Fairchild Air Force Base in Spokane, WA
Summary of the weather and climate in Spokane, WA:
- The average high in Spokane, WA is 56.9°F and average low is 35.2°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 82.7°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 20.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 17.08 inches. The rainiest month is December with an average of 2.53 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 54.1 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 17 inches.
Climate Table — Fairchild Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fairchild Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: