Weather & Climate at Naval Weapons Station Yorktown in Yorktown, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Yorktown, VA:
- The average high in Yorktown, VA is 68.1°F and average low is 50.8°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 31.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 46.7 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.81 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 4.9 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 2.2 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Weapons Station Yorktown
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Weapons Station Yorktown
Weather through the year:
Share this page: