Weather & Climate at National Pollution Funds Center Coast Guard Base in Arlington, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Arlington, VA:
- The average high in Arlington, VA is 63.5°F and average low is 44.6°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 82.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 23.4°F
- Annual rainfall is 44.36 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 4.53 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 21.1 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 7.8 inches.
Climate Table — National Pollution Funds Center Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — National Pollution Funds Center Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: