Weather & Climate at Fort Pickett Army Base in Blackstone, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Blackstone, VA:
- The average high in Blackstone, VA is 68.5°F and average low is 44.8°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.7°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 25.1°F
- Annual rainfall is 46.04 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 4.47 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 6.4 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 2.5 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Pickett Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Pickett Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: