Weather & Climate at Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth Navy Base in Forth Worth, TX
Summary of the weather and climate in Forth Worth, TX:
- The average high in Forth Worth, TX is 76.1°F and average low is 53.4°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 96.1°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 33.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 37.77 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 5.1 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 2.3 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.7 inches.
Climate Table — Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth Navy Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth Navy Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: