Weather & Climate at Naval Support Activity Mid-South in Millington, TN
Summary of the weather and climate in Millington, TN:
- The average high in Millington, TN is 72.5°F and average low is 51.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 30.9°F
- Annual rainfall is 53.52 inches. The rainiest month is December with an average of 5.71 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 3.2 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 1.3 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Support Activity Mid-South
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Support Activity Mid-South
Weather through the year:
Share this page: