Weather & Climate at Milan Army Ammunition Plant in Milan, TN
Summary of the weather and climate in Milan, TN:
- The average high in Milan, TN is 70.6°F and average low is 46.9°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 90.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 26°F
- Annual rainfall is 53.87 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 5.89 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 4 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 2.1 inches.
Climate Table — Milan Army Ammunition Plant
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Milan Army Ammunition Plant
Weather through the year:
Share this page: