Weather & Climate at West Point Military Academy in West Point, NY
Summary of the weather and climate in West Point, NY:
- The average high in West Point, NY is 60.7°F and average low is 42.4°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 84.5°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 20.1°F
- Annual rainfall is 50.62 inches. The rainiest month is October with an average of 4.99 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 35.2 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 12.5 inches.
Climate Table — West Point Military Academy
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — West Point Military Academy
Weather through the year:
Share this page: