Weather & Climate at Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs in Saratoga Springs, NY
Summary of the weather and climate in Saratoga Springs, NY:
- The average high in Saratoga Springs, NY is 58.9°F and average low is 37.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 83.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 12.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 44.96 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 4.53 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 63.4 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 20 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs
Weather through the year:
Share this page: