Weather & Climate at Naval Air Station Meridian in Meridian, MS
Summary of the weather and climate in Meridian, MS:
- The average high in Meridian, MS is 75.7°F and average low is 52.4°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 92.1°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 34.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 57.17 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 6.07 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 1 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 0.3 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Air Station Meridian
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Air Station Meridian
Weather through the year:
Share this page: