Weather & Climate at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, MS
Summary of the weather and climate in Biloxi, MS:
- The average high in Biloxi, MS is 76.4°F and average low is 60.2°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 90.2°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 42.9°F
- Annual rainfall is 64.83 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 7.13 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.1 inches. The snowiest month is March with an average of 0.1 inches.
Climate Table — Keesler Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Keesler Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: