Weather & Climate at Naval Station Portsmouth in Portsmouth, ME
Summary of the weather and climate in Portsmouth, ME:
- The average high in Portsmouth, ME is 58.7°F and average low is 37.1°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 82°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 14.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 50.89 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 4.99 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 59.9 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 18.1 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Station Portsmouth
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Station Portsmouth
Weather through the year:
Share this page: