Weather & Climate at Naval Air Station Brunswick in Brunswick, ME
Summary of the weather and climate in Brunswick, ME:
- The average high in Brunswick, ME is 55.8°F and average low is 35.7°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 79.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 10.1°F
- Annual rainfall is 51.1 inches. The rainiest month is November with an average of 5.62 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 57.6 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 17.4 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Air Station Brunswick
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Air Station Brunswick
Weather through the year:
Share this page: