Weather & Climate at Fort Campbell Army Base in Hokinsville, KY
Summary of the weather and climate in Hokinsville, KY:
- The average high in Hokinsville, KY is 69°F and average low is 46.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 90°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 24.8°F
- Annual rainfall is 51.07 inches. The rainiest month is May with an average of 5.68 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 7 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 3.1 inches.
Climate Table — Fort Campbell Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort Campbell Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: