Weather & Climate at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, GA
Summary of the weather and climate in Savannah, GA:
- The average high in Savannah, GA is 77.4°F and average low is 56.1°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 92.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 38.6°F
- Annual rainfall is 47.96 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 6.56 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.3 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.2 inches.
Climate Table — Hunter Army Airfield
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Hunter Army Airfield
Weather through the year:
Share this page: