Weather & Climate at Fort McPherson Army Base in East Point, GA
Summary of the weather and climate in East Point, GA:
- The average high in East Point, GA is 71.8°F and average low is 53.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 89.1°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 34.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 49.71 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 5.27 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 2.9 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 1.3 inches.
Climate Table — Fort McPherson Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Fort McPherson Army Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: