Weather & Climate at Naval Air Station Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL
Summary of the weather and climate in Jacksonville, FL:
- The average high in Jacksonville, FL is 79.2°F and average low is 61.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 91.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 45.1°F
- Annual rainfall is 49.19 inches. The rainiest month is September with an average of 7.64 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.1 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 0.1 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Air Station Jacksonville
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Air Station Jacksonville
Weather through the year:
Share this page: