Weather & Climate at Pueblo Chemical Depot Army Base in Pueblo, CO
Summary of the weather and climate in Pueblo, CO:
- The average high in Pueblo, CO is 68.6°F and average low is 35.2°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 92.9°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 14°F
- Annual rainfall is 12.57 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 2.32 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 31.8 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 6.5 inches.
Climate Table — Pueblo Chemical Depot Army Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Pueblo Chemical Depot Army Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: