Weather & Climate at Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL
Summary of the weather and climate in Montgomery, AL:
- The average high in Montgomery, AL is 76.5°F and average low is 53.6°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 92.1°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 35.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 53.07 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 5.95 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 0.4 inches. The snowiest month is March with an average of 0.3 inches.
Climate Table — Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: