Weather & Climate at Naval Hospital Bremerton in Bremerton, WA
Summary of the weather and climate in Bremerton, WA:
- The average high in Bremerton, WA is 60.3°F and average low is 43.5°F
- The hottest month is August with an high of 76.6°F
- The coldest month is December with an low of 34.5°F
- Annual rainfall is 56.37 inches. The rainiest month is December with an average of 10.07 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 3.5 inches. The snowiest month is December with an average of 1.1 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Hospital Bremerton
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Hospital Bremerton
Weather through the year:
Share this page: