Weather & Climate at Training Center Yorktown Coast Guard Base in Yorktown, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Yorktown, VA:
- The average high in Yorktown, VA is 68.4°F and average low is 48.8°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 29.6°F
- Annual rainfall is 48.31 inches. The rainiest month is July with an average of 5.47 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 5 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 1.9 inches.
Climate Table — Training Center Yorktown Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Training Center Yorktown Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Have a correction for this article? Let us know!
Share this page: