Weather & Climate at Naval Station Norfolk in Norfolk, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Norfolk, VA:
- The average high in Norfolk, VA is 69°F and average low is 53.5°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 88.3°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 34.2°F
- Annual rainfall is 44.76 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 4.92 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 3.7 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 2 inches.
Climate Table — Naval Station Norfolk
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Naval Station Norfolk
Weather through the year:
Share this page: