Weather & Climate at Coast Guard Finance Center in Chesapeake, VA
Summary of the weather and climate in Chesapeake, VA:
- The average high in Chesapeake, VA is 68.2°F and average low is 52°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 87.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 32.7°F
- Annual rainfall is 46.53 inches. The rainiest month is August with an average of 5.52 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 5.8 inches. The snowiest month is January with an average of 2.4 inches.
Climate Table — Coast Guard Finance Center
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Coast Guard Finance Center
Weather through the year:
Share this page: