Weather & Climate at Station Castle Hill Coast Guard Base in Newport, RI
Summary of the weather and climate in Newport, RI:
- The average high in Newport, RI is 58.5°F and average low is 44°F
- The hottest month is July with an high of 78.4°F
- The coldest month is January with an low of 23.3°F
- Annual rainfall is 48.5 inches. The rainiest month is March with an average of 5.44 inches.
- Annual snowfall is 25.4 inches. The snowiest month is February with an average of 8.2 inches.
Climate Table — Station Castle Hill Coast Guard Base
|High (°F)||Low (°F)||Rainfall (inches)||Snowfall (inches)|
Climate Charts — Station Castle Hill Coast Guard Base
Weather through the year:
Share this page: